Lightweight, easy-to-roll gurney
Speeds up patient handling and can be used for exams and treatments. Operators are always surprised at how easy it is to roll and steer an Ultra-Lite Gurney. It is a great labor saver, because just one person can safely roll a heavy dog down narrow hallways, turn tight corners, and move between crowded exam rooms, x-ray, surgery and recovery areas. Steering handles at both ends add to the maneuverability.
Removable Stretchers that Save Backs
The top of the Ultra-Lite Gurney is a removable stretcher that makes it easy to lift and lower heavier dogs – and reduces back injuries. Holes on the ends of the stretcher fit over posts on the cart. The stretcher is held securely – yet lifts off quickly. Both stretchers are radiolucent so patients can be brought straight to x-ray with minimal disruption.
Now… Lift the Stretcher, not the Patient.
With an Olympic Ultra-Lite Gurney, you take the stretcher to where the patient is – whether it’s in the back of a vehicle or on the floor – and you slide the patient onto the stretcher. This means no more awkward lifting of active patients, a major source of back injuries.
Converts Instantly from Transport to Exam Use
The Ultra-Lite Gurney includes both a Soft Stretcher and a Hard Stretcher. Both are radiolucent and can go straight to x-ray for gross examination. The soft stretcher will comfortably cocoon an injured patient. The hard stretcher serves both as a spine board and as an extra exam or treatment table. Both include 2 Velcro® straps.
Stores and Carries Supplies
There is also a large shelf for supplies. This gives you extra storage room for supplies without using up floor space. The storage shelf is also useful when you need to transport supplies along with a patient. There is a raised lip around the shelf to prevent supplies from falling off.
Easy-Roll Gurney – Large casters and steering handles at both ends. Turns on a dime.
Hard and Soft Stretchers – Soft stretcher cocoons anxious patients. Hard top stretcher serves as a spine board and an extra exam/treatment table.
Lift-off Stretchers – Safer. Easier. Faster. Lift the stretcher, not the patient.
Stores and Carries Supplies – Hold up to 100 pounds of supplies and equipment.
- Weighs only 31 pounds. Other gurneys typically weigh more than 3 times as much. Makes transporting patients faster and easier.
- Easier to roll because it’s so lightweight and has larger hospital casters (with locks). Safely transports dogs up to 200 pounds – with less effort.
- Turns on a dime. Steering handles on both ends for quick turns in narrow hallways and crowded areas.
- Interchangeable Hard Stretcher Top turns it into a an “extra” exam table in seconds.
- Stores supplies. No wasted floor space. Handy shelf for storing all supplies. Needed supplies can travel with the patient.
- Indoor – outdoor. Sturdy all-welded construction. Rolls smoothly over rough surfaces.
- Attractive finish Durable baked on finish. Marine blue color gives modern, friendly look to your clinic.
Soft Stretcher Features
- Herculite stretcher fabric – Medical grade fiber-reinforced polymer. Wipes clean. Non-absorbent. Anti-microbial. Strong and tear-resistant.
- Cover snaps securely onto frame and is replaceable.
- 4 feet welded to frame provide standoffs so you can slip your fingers under the stretcher to lift it off the floor.
Hard Stretcher Features
- Converts gurney into treatment or exam table and serves as a spine board for patients that require immobilization.
- Firm, non-slip surface allows anxious patients to secure a grip. Warmer than stainless alternatives.
- Molded of reinforced polymer with solid fill. Wipes clean.
- Fluids drain to port with integrated bucket hook
Lightweight and easy to handle
- Weighs only 31 pounds
- 200# weight capacity with soft stretcher and 250# weight capacity with hard stretcher.
- Comfortable 36” height
- Steering handles on both ends of gurney
Suitable for Outdoor Emergency Use
- Large 5” casters roll smoothly on rough pavement
- Durably baked powder coating will stand up to the elements.
Lightweight and easy to handle. Turns on a dime.
A stretcher built for ergonomic comfort – Welded standoffs assure stretcher is easy to lift.
Soft stretcher cocoons anxious patients. Hard top stretcher serves as a spine board and an extra exam/treatment table.
- 50603 Olympic Ultra-Lite Gurney™ with Soft Stretcher.
- 50601 Olympic Ultra-Lite Gurney™ with Soft Stretcher and Hard Stretcher
- 50680 Olympic Soft Stretcher. Aluminum frame with Herculite™ soft cover. 46” x 22” patient area. Features 4 integrated feet for easy lifting off floor and 2 Velcro™ straps for patient restraint. Weight capacity 200#. Radiolucent for x-ray examination. Wipes clean with any common veterinary disinfectant.
- 50985 Olympic Hard-Top Stretcher. 51” x 24” patient area. Molded of reinforced polymer to provide a firm, non-slip patient exam surface. Contoured design drains fluids to port at end of stretcher. Integrated hook to hang bucket for fluid collection. Weight capacity 300#. Radiolucent for x-ray examination. Wipes clean with any common veterinary disinfectant.
- 50606 Replacement cover for Olympic Soft Stretcher. Snaps onto aluminum frame. No tools required.
- 50993 Replacement Velcro straps for Olympic Hard Stretcher. Includes 2 full sets, enough for one hard top stretcher.
Soft Stretcher For lifting and transferring patients. Plastic fabric is medical grade Herculite®. Anti-microbial. Wipes clean. X-ray transparent for gross evaluations.
Hard Stretcher Converts the Fold-Up into a treatment table. Molded of rigid reinforced polymer. Non-slip surface. Wipes clean. Drains into bucket (not furnished).